Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why the Photo-Booth Rocks - Reason #423

So I was totally bummed because I took the greatest Photo-Booth Pictures with David and Melissa at their wedding back in January. I got back to the studio the following Monday and sure enough, I couldn't find the picture. I LOOKED EVERYWHERE.

Well, as time would have it, the picture finally popped up this past week when I opened a zipper I completely forgot I had in my camera bag.

And there you have it, reason #423 why the Photo-Booth Rocks - Because they allow you to find cool hide-away zipper pockets in your camera bag. (. . . . ok I know, not a good reason, but hey, why do you think it is all the way down at #423 ???)

P.S. - My favorite is the one down in the bottom right corner




What a great couple to work with!
- Steve :-)

No comments:

Congratulations!!! You made it. . . was it hard to find??? In any case, here lies our most recent creations. That's right. . . like it or not, here you will find everything Weddings by SML. From trailers to tidbits, this is where everything not found on www.weddingsbysml.com ends up.

So laugh, cry, do whatever you do when you watch our stuff. Hope you like it, and please, be sure to leave a comment or two. We love feedback, and we love the fact that you are here to check us out, so enjoy!!!